• Matching packing slips and purchase orders with invoices
• Entering invoices in the system
• Preparing and sending payments by direct disbursement and checks
• Managing partial and final releases on contractual payments
• Managing liens, quittances and denunciations
• Follow up on CNESST and CCQ letters before final disbursement
• Validate all TPS and TVQ numbers
• File all bills with check stubs
• Manage Visa expenses
Accounts payable professionals must be independent, organized and responsible. They must have a sense of analysis and ease of communication.
Experience with Maestro an asset
Construction division is currently looking for a project manager (5-10 years’ experience) capable of coordinating the launch and completion of upcoming residential and commercial projects. You will be responsible to autonomously plan projects, ensure the allocation of adequate resources in collaboration with the site manager and monitor the schedule and budget.